Lighter Layered Mexican Dip
|1||lb lean ground turkey|
|8||ounces fat free sour cream|
|8||ounces neufchatel cheese, softened|
|1/2 (1/4||ounce) package taco seasoning|
|8||ounces low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/2||cup shredded lettuce|
|1/2||tomato, cubed (or salsa)|
|1||green onion, sliced|
|8||ounces vegetarian refried beans, warmed|
- Cook turkey in skillet, drain fat.
- In large bowl, mix the sour cream and cream cheese and taco seasoning mix with a fork or hand blender.
- Spread meat in the bottom of a glass pie plate or similarly shaped dish.
- Spread refried beans as next layer.
- Spread cream cheese mixture, then veggies, then sprinkle the cheese.